Terms & Conditions
LEGAL (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
While accessing the Website, you agree to do so only for your own personal use, non-commercial use and in adherence to the following terms.
- Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Website’s material or content (including other Contributions or any advertising or sponsorship) or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
- The Website may include links to third party web sites from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party websites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party websites. Your accessing of the Third Party websites is at your own discretion and risk.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice at any time. The Company will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You may only use the Website for lawful purposes
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INCLUDING COPYRIGHT
- The names, images and logos including and not limiting to all our associated companies and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as conferring to you any license or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Website (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material, software or content supplied as part of the Website, shall remain at all times our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright law.
- Any products and services on the Website are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario. Any disputes arising from the Website or Terms will be decided only by the courts in Ontario.
- The content on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis and is subject to change at any time at the Company’s sole discretion. If the need arises, the Company may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. The Company does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee as to the availability of the Website
- If any of the Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content on the website is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The Company therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- The content on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and the Company is under no obligation to update such material.
- We can transfer its rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
The Company party shall not be in breach of this agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, and in such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website.